With all ailments we want to heal the true cause rather than apply a band-aid solution. True healing hence in this case, means getting to the root-cause of the constipation. The true cause may be something physical. This may therefore be a lack of fibre. The true cause may be emotional. So rather than release and communicate emotions you ‘hold them in.’
Rather than band-aiding the true cause of your constipation why not seek a holistic approach to the condition. In contrast to simply taking laxatives to gain relief, getting help via kinergetics to assess the overall cause. This involves looking into the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual components of the block and clearing them to receive an overall relief. A bonus is that you will learn lots about yourself along the way.
Constipation is defined as:
a condition in which there is difficulty in emptying the bowels, usually associated with hardened faeces.
On a physical level, a natural approach to gaining relief is by:
- increasing fibre because of the roughage it provides,
- increasing consumption of clear water to ensure hydration, (heated with ginger is fine)
- Magnesium is considered ‘the relaxer of the body’ so taking a good quality in the form of magnesium bisglycinate may be beneficial.
- Probiotics preferably in the form of fermented foods and beverages such as saurkraut and kombucha.
- Finally herbs may offer some relief. Herbs such as aloe vera, senna, licorice, cascara sagrada, yellow dock and dandelion.
Of course check with your kinesiologist or naturopath to gain guidance on your best solution here.
The primary function of the bowl is to eliminate waste. If we don’t eliminate ‘wasteful’ thought and emotions we continue to hold onto this waste. Constipation also indicates lack of expression. We all have idea’s and feelings which need to be expressed. If we hold onto these for fear of displeasing others we may as a result suffer constipation.
If you are stingy or hold onto material things you probably have issues getting rid of waste too.
Constipation can be a result of not letting go of a past incident. Holding onto what no longer serves you.
In any case kinergetics is a fabulous way of getting to the true cause of the constipation (or any ailment) and ‘move on’ with our life without holding onto this waste in our lives.