FAQ – Kinesiology
I’d love to work with you either in my clinic in Sydney or where ever you are around the world.
What is Kinesiology?
To begin to understand how kinesiology works start by imagining your mind and body together as a giant hard drive. On it your body stores all the experiences you have ever had, feelings you have ever felt and thoughts you have ever processed. It also holds all your beliefs systems, your genetic memory and the entire blueprint of your physical body. By muscle testing I can access this information on your hard drive to unblock your current stresses, traumas and physical toxins. By testing your muscles and utilising different techniques I correct the blocks allowing you to get you back to your default setting – you at your very best.
Kinergetics is such an amazing modality… if you haven’t tried it you must try it out! I believe everybody can benefit from kinergetics!
So what is Kinergetics?
At the beginning of each session a Temporo-Mandibular Joint correction takes place and a hydration technique completely customised to your body’s needs at this point of time.
What will happen at your Kinergetics session?
What issues can we release?
- Stress, anxiety, depression, feeling overwhelmed (may be a known or unknown reason)
- Physical trauma such as a car accident, surgery, dental work including scheduled braces tightening (yes this is a major trauma many teenagers endure)
- Phobias- whatever they may be!
- Self-sabotages – including weight loss, love and intimacy, money and success or nutrition and health
- Fatigue, poor nutrition, toxin build up, electrolyte imbalances
- Dehydration (this is not just about how much water you drink but rather how your body utilises it)
- Immune conditions, allergies, sensitivities, parasites and micro-organisms
- Mercury and candida imbalances
- Acute and chronic pain, muscle tension, injury
- Women’s issues – eg PMS and menopause
- TMJ disorders (the TMJ affects 90% of the rest of the body)
- Spiritual Health Issues
How do I prepare for a session?
How many sessions will I need?
For more chronic health issues, fortnightly sessions are quite powerful until things start to balance out for you. After that, monthly tune-ups are a great way to prevent stress from building up. Really, it’s what feels right to you! I find for myself, regular monthly Kinesiology sessions are a beautiful way to stay in touch with myself and a good way of keeping my thoughts, actions and emotions in alignment with my dreams!
How long is each session?
Will I experience any side effects?
A few thing which you may feel following a session:
- A stronger connection within yourself and a feeling of bliss
- A sense of thirst- minor or extreme (just keep a bottle of water close by)
- Headaches, dizziness, confusion, brain fog
- A heightened feeling of the stress, emotional released (things may feel much worse before they feel better and this is a sign a shift has taken place)
- Other physical symptoms as a result of eg. candida release- headaches, cravings, aching body