I accept myself completely.
My personal power is growing stronger everyday.
Honour One Self
The Solar Plexus chakra is the third of seven main chakra’s set between the naval and diagphram. It governs the liver and the gall bladder and also the spleen, stomach and the pancreas.
The most noteworthy aspect of the Solar Plexus Chakra is about self esteem. Our ego, personal power, will, responsibility and gut intuition. Here is where, therefore, we take responsibility about our own lives.
The element is fire which encompass’ light, warmth, energy and activity. It is our sun and power centre.
Insufficient Solar Plexus Chakra Energy
- Weak willed and therefore easily manipulated
- Poor discipline and also poor follow through
- Cold emotionally and likewise physically
- Victim mentality and therefore, blaming others
- Poor self worth
Excess Solar Plexus Chakra Energy
- Need to be right and therefore have the last word
- Stubborn and also arrogant
- Overly aggressive, domineering and controlling
- Manipulative, power hungry and also deceitful
- Temper tantrums and violent outbursts
- Competitive drive and likewise ambition
Balanced Solar Plexus Chakra
- Responsible and reliable
- Confident and self esteem
- Spontaneity, playfulness and a sense of humour
- Ability to meet challenges
- Feeling of peace, balance and inner harmony
- Warm personality
The solar plexus chakra presents with yellow light energy spiralling off the body between the naval and the diaphragm. A healthy third chakra, above all, exhibits energetic vitality. Likewise a feel of enjoyment and enthusiasm. Consequently, a sense of personal power gives hope that there is a positive outlook.
Yellow helps to strengthen the nervous system as well as the muscles. Yellow is most known to strengthen the digestive system.
Yellow is the lightest of all the warm spectrum colours and the that which most closely resembles the sun. It therefore brings to us an air of radiance, brightness and cheerfulness.
Yellow helps to discover the self sense as well as dissolving the separation between others and ourselves.
Working in the natural health industry for over 20 years. Suzie is a naturopath and kinesiologist and has a broad knowledge base and key healing tools to allow your body to heal itself. From testing nutritional status of your body and correcting deficiencies to releasing past trauma and emotions. These techniques are key to building you to your best possible version of yourself.